Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Awesomeday: May 26th edition

I am beginning to live for Awesomeday. It really makes me think about what is going on in my life, and how to change my way of thinking. I hope that you are taking the time to savor the small moments in your life. Take joy in each day and be well!!



1. Sunshine and coffee! Yay for no rain!





2. Shakeology scoops that create the perfect amount of oats for the Monkey and I to share. (5 with a bit left over for the Goober Girl).

3. My very first Beachbody paycheck!

4. The Goober Girl taking a long nap and a light lunch. The long nap is an anomaly, and she ended up sleeping for just over 2 hours. It was nice!

5. Submitted my new Shakeology recipe to the Shakeology Shake-Off Recipe Challenge.

6. Playing puzzles with the Goober Girl.



7. The Monkey's math placement for next years curriculum (My Father's World). He did so well that my mom has printed out the next two tests for him to try out. Don't want to make it to easy for him. And hey look! He inherited the math nerd gene.

8. Drinking my new Shakeology on the way to the Monkey's social playgroup.

9. The taco salad I had for dinner. Such a simple m
eal, but oh so tasty. We should have this more often.


10.Getting my workout on. Last night was Turbo Sculpt and Ab Jam from Turbo Jam. I was sore in my mid-section, but it feels great to get moving each day.

11. I actually saw my toes tonight while doing squats. (Note: This is a first for me. I am very excited!!)

12. My family, friends and fellow team members. You all inspire me daily! Thank you so much for being a part of our lives!

Monkey and I at the Day Out with Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment