Monday, January 16, 2012

Confessions...

This post has been weighing on my mind since Thanksgiving, but I hadn't found a way to put it into words until now. It isn't a confessional or anything soul wrenching. Just something I have found difficult to say.

What is this difficult thing you might ask? They do say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here goes.



But B, you say. That's just ice cream. I will have to disagree with you. That has been the cornerstone of my health since September 201o. That is Shakeology ice cream, which has helped curb my sweet tooth and allowed me to focus on getting healthy while losing weight.


See that wall? That is the wall of ingredients for Shakeology. Or at least a portion of the wall. There are over 70 natural ingredients in this shake, and offers up, among other things, a whopping 23 vitamins and minerals for each glass. Is it for weight loss? Yes, yes it is. It is, also, a great way to eat on the run and still get all those fruits and vegetables that we need. Lord knows I am not overly fond of veggies, and I get tired of salads day after day.

Are you interested? Are you serious about making some changes? I mean truly serious then I can help. I can provide you with a sample, my favorite recipe and more information on this amazing shake. All you have to do is take the first step, and send me a message. Are you ready to take that first step?


No comments:

Post a Comment