Friday, April 18, 2014

Crockpot Quinoa Take Two

Or maybe it is more take 300. I have been modifying my crockpot meals just a little each time. This one utilizes quinoa and some amazing new chicken stick. Have you tried any of the new infused broths? Amazing!!


Spicy Crickpot Quinoa

2 cups Mexican tortilla infused chicken broth
3 summer squash, chopped
2 zucchini, chopped
5-6 small peppers, sliced
1 cup quinoa
2 chicken breasts
21 day fix southwestern seasoning

Dump everything in the crockpot. Put chicken in on top, and sprinkle with seasoning. Cook on low for 8-9 hours.

Makes 4 servings (1 red, 1.5 yellow, 1 green) with 2 additional servings (1.5 yellow, 1 green)

2 comments:

  1. Looks really good Brooke! Isn't that an awesome way to make a bunch of meals! I think we have the same crock pot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie. It has quickly become my favorite thing to do. I love that crock pot!

      Delete