Monday, August 1, 2016

Summit summary

I just got back from an amazing trip to the annual Team Beachbody Summit in Nashville, TN. I drove myself both there and back. It was really a rough journey for me physically. I had worked myself into a pretty bad migraine that kind of stuck with me through the whole event. Makes travel difficult on the best of days.

That said, I had a fantastic workout on Thursday with a few hundred people and Chalene Johnson. On only two hours of sleep and little nutrients.


The opening session was filled with motivation and new product announcements. I am particularly jazzed about Core de Force, a new mixed martial arts program, and the Beachbody Health Bet. The latter I love, because Beachbody is putting forward up to three million dollars to encourage people to workout and drink shakeology in September. That is basically all there is to it. However, connect with your coach to get details. If you don't have a coach, get one!!  


See that skirt? My new obsession of Lula Roe azure skirt in a size medium!! Somebody tell me why my skirts are 8-10's, but my pants are 14's? 😛

Back to Summit, the trainings, the celebration, and the general sessions all provided me with a renewed sense of purpose, and the knowledge that I will be a part of this company for life. The heart of the company is to help people through its products, and through charity work. Nothing dearer to my heart.



Two last things. First if you are ever in Nashville, catch the Grand Ole Opry radio show (checked off my bucket list). It was totally worth the money, and I got lucky enough to see both Diamond Rio and the Oak Ridge Boys. The second thing is that if you love dancing, then you totally need to get the new workout from Autumn Calebrese. Join me in cardio dancing our way to healthier people!

No comments:

Post a Comment