Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

It seems to me that I have neglected to celebrate a very important anniversary, and am going to rectify that right now. Just over three years ago, my opk indicated a surge, which meant that it was time to go in for my IUI. I called the clinic & gathered my stuff for the six hour drive. Everything had been different with my cycle this time, and I had high hopes for a successful outcome to this second procedure. After I was done, I headed home and proceeded to not think about anything pregnancy related at all. Until three weeks later when I started having heartburn all the time, and even then it wasn't until I had suffered for a week that it occurred to me to do anything about it. Had maybe an ounce of coffee & it sent me through the roof. Hauled my buns over to the campus health center to see what could be wrong. First question was, "Is there any chance you could be pregnant?" Well, duh. POAS and 10 minutes later I got my first positive test. I can't believe it was that long ago that I got my first "look" at my beautiful baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment