Monday, October 18, 2010

Easy Bake Oven

For his sixth birthday, the monkey is going to receive an Easy Bake Oven. I got it at the goodwill for less than $5 before his diagnosis, and was so excited as he and I have been talking about it for almost 2 years. I have been debating giving it to him due to his allergies since all the mixes contain wheat and sometimes one or more of his other three allergens as well. Then I thought, we can figure this out together, and maybe it would be a great blog series. Heck yeah! We are still going to do the series, but I found a website called Gluten Free Essentials that does some mixes that can be used for the Easy Bake Oven.

So what are your favorite treats that you either made in your Easy Bake Oven or would like to have made if you had one? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment