Saturday, January 29, 2011

Would you vote for me? Pretty please?

I entered a contest to win an iPad using my Pumpkin Oatmeal Fancies recipe. It is simple enough to help me out. The top three recipes with the most comments will go to the judges (one of whom is Silvana Nardone at dish towel diaries - go check her out!), and they will select the winner.

What can you do to help me make the top three?

1. Go to everydayhealth.com!
2. Register to use the site or sign in if you already have an account. This can be found near the top.
3. In the green bar go to Community and then Groups.
4. Join the New Year, New You Challenge group.
5. Leave a reply/comment on my post, Pumpkin Oatmeal Fancies.

See? Simple as pie! The contest runs through Monday, January 31st. That's just about 2 1/2 days. Thanks so much for your help!

1 comment:

  1. Terrible breath is brought about by numerous components from the nourishments we eat to how we get out teeth and our drinking propensities however more often than not, one needs to change a couple veneers of things in their day by day schedule for them to see an adjustment in their mouth scent.

    ReplyDelete