Sunday, March 20, 2011

Exciting News and Monday Mingling

So the exciting news? I entered the Million Dollar Body contest through Beachbody and Body Gospel a week or two ago. I got an e-mail on Thursday that said I had advanced to the next round, which is online voting through Facebook. Voting lasts for three days only-this Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. You can vote twice a day. The four finalists will advance to the next round and the judges will pick a winner. I would really love it if you could take the time and vote for me. The grand prize of $25,000 would be an amazing thing for our family.

Go and vote HERE for Brooke Lippy age 38.


Monkey at Minds in Motion making Goo

Monday Mingle hosted by Eighty MPH Mom

1. What would you do for fun if you had to give up TV and internet?
Answer: The same thing I do now when they aren't working or have been appropriated by the younglings. I read anything I can get my hands on. Want to be friends on Goodreads?

2. What is your favorite breed of dog?
Answer: This question isn't as easy. My family has always had daschunds and shepherd/husky mixes. My first dog was a Jack Russel terrier/blue heeler mix. She was very excitable, but I loved her. I think I will I say I just love dogs, and leave it at that. :)

3. What is under your bed right now?
Answer: Have it easy again here. I never got around to actually putting my bed frame up. So, my mattress and box spring are sitting on the carpet. :)



4 comments:

  1. I'm with ya... I'd read A LOT more too! I think the internet sucked up all of my reading time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading is always nice :)
    The nice thing about not having your bed on a frame is not having clutter under your bed! LOL
    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah a bed on the floor sounds comfortable....and no dust under the bed! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the key is learning to make the time to just sit and read, which is sometimes difficult. :)

    And yes a bed on the floor means no dust! I hate dust!

    ReplyDelete