Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potato and Apple Salad

So, I have been madly pinning things to try on pinterest. Lots of things that appeal to me that my household would simply turn their noses up at, things that the Monkey would like, and a whole bunch of stuff that just looks interesting. When this salad appeared, I was so excited as I had all the ingredients in the house, except the caramel sauce. Can we say quick trip to the store?


This Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potato and Apple Salad with Chicken and Caramel Vinaigrette from Sweet Treats & More was absolutely amazing. I halved the recipe and got three nice salads out of it (using bagged salad). Plus, I had enough of the sweet potatoes and apples left over to put into two bowls of oats where they were just as tasty. I can't wait to share the next pinned recipe I tried.


Note: I used slivered almonds and shredded cheddar as that is what I had on hand.

It's a Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment