Saturday, April 5, 2014

Cranberry Pepper Crockpot Meal



So for the last 5 weeks or so I have been doing the 21 Day Fix from Beachbody. Minus the week I was on a cruise with Team Beachbody. 

The first round I lost 8 pounds and 7 1/2 inches. Then I gained four on the cruise. All those desserts and white mochas. :p

I am now five days into my second round, and created this amazing meal. Totally fixed approved. Works out to be 1 green, 1 purple, 1 red and 1 yellow containers.

Cranberry Pepper Crockpot Meal
Serves: 6

1 can diced tomatoes with green chilis
1 can cranberry sauce or fresh cranberries
2 diced sweet potatoes
5-6 small bell peppers, diced
3 chicken breasts
1 habanero pepper (optional)

Throw it all in the crock and cook on high for 6-8 hours. Fish out the habanero before dividing into 6 small containers for eating and/or freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment